Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 6 - Forecast Sunny and Warm

Today is supposed to get into the 40's and be mostly sunny. Our balcony view looks the same as in previous days
From 2009-Presidents-Week-Ski-Trip


but I trust the forecast.

The day went as promised.
From 2009-Presidents-Week-Ski-Trip


After dropping Katie off at her lesson, Charlie and I headed out on the mountain. We used the helment cam that Nora gave Charlie. We filled up a 2GB card with stuff. When we looked at it later, it was interesting, but I'm not set up to edit it down to a reasonable chunk for sharing here. This is a short clip of him using the camera.
From 2009-Presidents-Week-Ski-Trip


Later in the afternoon, we met up with our friends the Leonard's. Charlie and I skied with Charlie's friend, Jonny for awhile
From 2009-Presidents-Week-Ski-Trip


I picked up Katie from her lesson. Her instructor told me that she was a LEVEL 5 now! Her skiing has come a long way this weekend.
From 2009-Presidents-Week-Ski-Trip


That night, we went over to Claire and Ken's for dinner. We watched the helment cam footage on a big screen TV and had chichen fingers and french fries. The kids loved it. Ken lent me a more "up to date" pair of skis to try out today.
From 2009-Presidents-Week-Ski-Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment